Influential and Trusted Speaker Line-Up Announced for CEIR Predict
By Mary Tucker
CEIR Blog Manager
On 11 September 2014 at the Intercontinental Hotel Chicago, the exhibition industry’s top strategists and influencers will convene for CEIR Predict, a one-day, highly intensive, highly interactive program that takes a hard look at what the industry can expect through 2016.
In addition to a new, journalistic approach (see 2014 CEIR Predict Takes on New, High Energy Format) and cutting-edge keynote presentation (see 2014 CEIR Predict Adds Marina Gorbis to Speakers List), CEIR is pulling from industry insiders to deliver relevant, insightful information.
So far, 19 industry heavy-hitters have been added to the roster for this not-to-be-missed event:
- Doug Emslie, Group Managing Director, Tarsus Group plc
- Peter M. Goldstone, Chief Executive Officer, Hanley Wood LLC
- Marina Gorbis, Executive Director, Institute for the Future (IFTF)
- Kerry Gumas, President and Chief Executive Officer, Questex Media Group LLC
- Kevin Higgins, President and Chief Operating Officer, Hart Energy
- Jack Holmes, President, UPS Freight
- Debbie Holton, Director, North American Events and Industry Strategy, Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- Gerald M. Howard, Chief Executive Officer, National Association of Home Builders
- Wilma Jordan, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, The Jordan, Edmiston Group, Inc.
- H. Stephen Lieber, CAE, President and CEO, HIMSS
- Carol McGury, Executive Vice President – Event and Education Services, SmithBucklin Corporation
- Marco Pardi, President, UBM Tech Events
- Art Paredes, Senior Director of Global Expositions, Semiconductor Equipment & Materials International (SEMI)
- Gene Sanders, Senior Vice President, Trade Shows, SPI: The Plastics Industry Trade Association
- Sally Shankland, CEO, UBM Connect
- Matt Shay, President & CEO, National Retail Federation
- Ryan Sweet, Senior Economist, Moody’s Analytics
- Steve Szakaly, Chief Economist, National Automobile Dealers Association
- Eric Wulf, CEO, International Carwash Association
Predict: CEIR’s Annual Exhibition Industry Outlook Conference will engage attendees by providing a forecast for the CEIR Index’s 14 industry sectors for the remainder of this year and through 2016 based on the 2014 CEIR Index Report: 2013 Results.
Complete profiles of each speaker and registration information can be found on the Predict website at www.ceir.org/predict.
Leave a Reply